PARENTAL CONSENT WAIVER
Please follow the link below to complete a waiver for the birthday party or activity your child is participating in. For birthday parties, please find the name of the birthday party and register under that link. For other programs, please use the general Parental Consent form.
All children under the age of 18 must have a parental consent waiver signed in order to participate in any Lakehead Athletics activities.
In order to complete the waiver, please follow these steps:
- If you DO NOT have a login, please click SIGN UP and go through the process with your information (NOT THE CHILD’S).
- Add the child as a dependent by clicking the yellow ADD A DEPENDENT button in your profile and add the child’s name, birthdate and other required info.
- If you ALREADY HAVE A LOGIN, please login and go into your profile (top right) to ensure your child is set up as a dependent with all the correct birthdates, emergency contacts, etc.
- Go to Programs> Rental Waivers> All> Parental Consent> Jane’s Birthday or other applicable program.
- Click Register and pop-up box will appear with your child’s name. Click Register
- Waiver Page – read over and then click in to the grey box at the bottom of the page. Use your mouse or finger pad (depending on device) to sign. Click Save. Click Sign Now
- Enter child’s name and click that you have authority to give consent for that child
- Add to Cart & Check out.
- You will receive a confirmation of your waiver completion.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (807)343-8585