ActiveU is proud to offer elective programming for students in grades 1 through 4!
What is an elective?
ActiveU Electives are sessions where trained ActiveU Staff (University students) facilitate physical activity games for your classes, which can be used by teachers again afterwards! They typically include a warm-up, 2-3 sport based games, and a cool-down, but we are flexible and can work with teachers on what works best for their class. Staff communicate ahead of time with teachers to select activities and lesson plans are provided.
Where are electives held?
Currently, electives are hosted virtually through your schools platform, which we ask Teachers to provide us with a link before hand. Once it is deemed safe, ActiveU staff can travel to your school to host an outside or inside elective.
How do I book an elective?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your name and contact information (email & phone)
- Your school name, class grade & size of class
- Potential date(s) & time(s) that work best for you
- Your desired length of session
Once class size, session length, and method of delivery is determined, a quote will be provided.
VISIT WITH A THUNDERWOLF
Would your class be interested in meeting a Thunderwolf Varsity Athlete? New in Spring 2021, we are offering FREE visits with Thunderwolf Varsity Athletes!
- Visits are 15 minutes in length and will have 1 varsity athlete
- Athletes will chat with your class about what life is like as a varsity athlete, and facilitate a Q&A with your class!
To request a visit, please complete this request form.