For further details about all positions and application instructions, please click on the job position title.
- Facility Attendant – Applications now being accepted until Nov 18 at 12:00 pm for Winter 2023. Part-time position that works at the Wolf Den Front Desk to support day-to-day operations of the Athletics Facilities
- Lifeguard – Ongoing Hiring. Oversee the safety and supervision of pool users. $20/hr
Campus Recreation Positions
- Intramural Referee – Applications now being accepted on an ongoing basis for Basketball Referees for Winter 2023. Responsible for officiating intramural leagues and tournaments. Mainly evenings and weekends.
- Intramural Supervisor – Applications now closed. Responsible for on-site management of league nights and tournaments.
- Intramural Student Coordinator – Applications now closed. Leadership position responsible for day-to-day operations of the intramural program, and supervision of other intramural student staff.
- Group Fitness Instructor – Applications Now Open for 2022/2023. Ongoing Application Review. Responsible for design and instruction of group fitness classes
Varsity Sport Positions
- Event Staff – Hockey Applications now closed. Assist with game day operations for the Thunderwolves Hockey team at Fort William Gardens.
- Event Staff – Athletics – Applications now closed.Assist with operations for Thunderwolves Basketball/Volleyball home games, and other major special events
- Basketball Statistician – APPLICATION OPEN. Assist with reporting live stats for Thunderwolves Varsity basketball home games
- Event Supervisor – Hockey – Applications now closed. Assist with the supervision and coordination of Thunderwolves Hockey home games
- Event Supervisor – Athletics – Applications now closed. Assist with supervision and coordination of Thunderwolves Basketball/Volleyball home games, and other major special events.
- Sports Information & Marketing – Hockey – Applications now closed. This role is responsible for helping to ensure complete coverage of Thunderwolves Hockey games and programming.
- Sports Information & Marketing – Athletics – Applications now closed. This role is responsible for helping to ensure complete coverage of Thunderwolves Athletics (besides hockey) games and programming.
Youth Program Positions
- ActiveU Staff – Applications now being accepted on an ongoing basis for Winter 2023 Semester for PD Day Camp & March Break Staff, and Birthday Support. Help to support all ActiveU programming, which includes full day camps in July/August and school board programming/birthdays in May/June.
- ActiveU Student Coordinator – Application now closed. Supervisor day-to-day operations of ActiveU programming.
- Achievement Program Support Staff – Applications Now Closed. Assist with programming planning and delivery for the Achievement Program.