Summer Camps 2022
August Men’s Basketball High Performance Camps
Join the Thunderwolves Men’s Basketball team for their annual August Player Development Camp.
Description: Join us for our skill specific development sessions, which are led by Lakehead Thunderwolves players and coaches.
Dates: Aug 29 to Sep 2
- Ages 10 & 11 – 9:00 am to 10:30 am – $100
- Ages 12 & 13 – 11:00 am to 12:30 pm – $100
- Ages 14 & 15 – 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm – $75
- Ages 16 – 18 – 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm – $75
Location: All MBB Camps will take place in the Main Fieldhouse Gym at 955 Sanders Drive.
Registration Dates: Registration will open Friday, April 15th at 12:00 pm and run until Aug 26th at 12:00 pm
Need help with registration? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 343-8010 x8950. For questions regarding the camp specific programming, please contact coach Ryan Thomson at email@example.com
COVID Guidelines: At this time, the Ministry of Health is still issuing guidelines to day camps regarding COVID safety protocols. As details get released to us, we will update those on our webpage and share with registered families.
- Navigate to our registration portal at: https://luathletics.lakeheadu.ca/
- Log in to your account by clicking “Sign In” at the top right of our registration portal. Be sure to use the main username/email box to sign in, unless you are a lakehead faculty, student, or staff. If you are a current lakehead faculty, student, or staff with a MyInfo login, please select “click here for Lakehead User login” and use those credentials.
- For first time users, hit “sign up” at the bottom of the pop up box. Please create your user account using the parents information. Do not create the account in your child’s name.
- If you do not remember your username or password, you can hit “trouble logging in” to get your username sent to you or request a password reset email. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for account access support
- Navigate to your program of choice by going to Program Registration, selecting the classification “Youth Programs”, and then selecting the correct “Semester (which is Spring/Summer 2022 for summer camps”. You can narrow your search further by “Category” if desired (ActiveU, Basketball, etc.)
- Select your desired program.
- Click “Register” next to the offering you are wanting to register for. Then, click “register” next to your child’s name. If your child is not there, click “add a family member” to create their profile
- If the register button is missing, it is likely that you or your child are missing a birthday on your profile! You can edit or add birthdays by hitting your username in the top right corner of the page. You’ll need to change the ‘Viewing As’ person to the individual whose birthday you are trying to change, and then can hit the edit button.
- Complete the camp registration steps
- For the waiver page, be sure to click on the grey box and then sign in the white pop up box
- For the custom prompts, make sure you have selected a response for all required questions
- Check out
- You will receive a confirmation email if registration has been completed correctly.