IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION: All participants must be signed up by a parent or guardian. Children must be added as a dependent under the parent/guardian’s account. To add a dependent, login and then enter your profile in the top right corner. Once in that page, please click the ‘Add a Dependent’ button, which will ask for the child’s information. Once this is completed and you click the ‘register’ button on the program, a pop-up will appear asking who to register with your dependent’s listed. Once you reach the waiver form, please read over the waiver but then use the grey box at the bottom to sign.
For any questions regarding camp programming or for assistance with registration, please email email@example.com or call 807-343-8950
SUPERIOR NORTH volleyball club fall camps
Camp structure will focus on skill development, where athletes are taught the fundamentals of volleyball including passing, serving, hitting and setting. Athletes will work through drills designed to improve their offensive and defensive skills as well as gain knowledge of defensive concepts and offensive options. Various skill levels are welcomed as our coaches have experience working with athletes of all skill and development levels.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION: There is a mandatory vaccination policy in effect on Lakehead University’s Campus that impacts this program. Anyone who is 12 and over is required to be fully vaccinated (2 doses + 14 days passed since last dose) to enter our facilities as of Sep 22. You can read our vaccine policy FAQ at this page.
Coed/Girls Sessions – Oct 17th until Nov 28th
Boys Session – Nov 6th until Dec 2nd
Program Cost: $125
- 12U Coed – Sundays 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm
- 14U Girls – Sundays 8:00 am to 9:30 am
- 16U Girls – Sundays 9:30 am to 11:00 am
- 18U Girls – Sundays 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- 16U/18U Boys – Sat Nov 6th and Sat Nov 13th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm, and Thurs Nov 18, Thurs Nov 25, and Thurs Dec 2 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Log in to your account. Be sure to select “Community User Login” unless you are a lakehead faculty, student or staff.
- For first time users, please create your user account using the parents information. Do not create the account in your child’s name, as there will be an age restriction blocking registration.
- If you do not remember your username or password, you can hit “trouble logging in” to get your username sent to your, or a password reset email
- Navigate to your program of choice by going to Program Registration, and then filtering by Kids Camps & Volleyball
- Click “Register” next to the specific camp you are wanting to register for. Then, click “register” next to your child’s name. If your child is not there, click “add a new dependent” to create their profile
- Complete the camp registration steps
- For the waiver page, be sure to click on the grey box and then sign in the white pop up box
- For the custom prompts, make sure you have selected a response for all required questions
- Check out
- You will receive a confirmation email if registration has been completed correctly.
For any issues with registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 343-8585 for assistance.