Holiday Hockey Camps December 2022
Join the Thunderwolves Hockey team for our annual holiday hockey camps!
Please note ALL hockey camps are coed!
Camp will consist of skill development, and mini games to increase on ice confidence through a variety of drills. Every session will be concluded with a fun game to showcase the skills they have learned that day and test them against their peers!
- U11 – 11:00 am to 12:30 pm – Dec 27 to Dec 30
- U13 – 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm – Dec 27 to Dec 30
Location: All camps take place at Fort William Gardens
Cost: All Hockey camps are $160, and include 1 ticket/game to the December 29th and December 30th Thunderwolves Hockey Games vs. the Windsor Lancers!
Registration Dates: Registration will open for all camps on Friday, December 9th and registration will remain open until 12:00 pm on Friday, December 23rd.
Registration instructions can be found at the bottom of the page. Have questions about the camp programming? Please contact Kody at email@example.com. For assistance with actual registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Navigate to our registration portal at: https://luathletics.lakeheadu.ca/
- Log in to your account by clicking “Sign In” at the top right of our registration portal. Be sure to use the main username/email box to sign in, unless you are a lakehead faculty, student, or staff. If you are a current lakehead faculty, student, or staff with a MyInfo login, please select “click here for Lakehead User login” and use those credentials.
- For first time users, hit “sign up” at the bottom of the pop up box. Please create your user account using the parents information. Do not create the account in your child’s name.
- If you do not remember your username or password, you can hit “trouble logging in” to get your username sent to you or request a password reset email. You can also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for account access support
- Navigate to your program of choice by going to Program Registration, selecting the classification “Youth Programs”, and then selecting the correct “Semester (which is Spring/Summer 2022 for summer camps”. You can narrow your search further by “Category” if desired (ActiveU, Basketball, etc.)
- Select your desired program.
- Click “Register” next to the offering you are wanting to register for. Then, click “register” next to your child’s name. If your child is not there, click “add a family member” to create their profile
- If the register button is missing, it is likely that you or your child are missing a birthday on your profile! You can edit or add birthdays by hitting your username in the top right corner of the page. You’ll need to change the ‘Viewing As’ person to the individual whose birthday you are trying to change, and then can hit the edit button.
- Complete the camp registration steps
- For the waiver page, be sure to click on the grey box and then sign in the white pop up box
- For the custom prompts, make sure you have selected a response for all required questions
- Check out
- You will receive a confirmation email if registration has been completed correctly.