winter holiday camp 2021
Join us for the Thunderwolves Hockey Holiday Camps! Our holiday camps are gender inclusive and running over the Holiday break between December 27th and 31st. Each group runs for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Location: Fort William Gardens
Cost: $200 in cost (Bring your own jersey)
Includes 1 ticket voucher for our February games vs Brock!
- U9 (Ages 6-8) – 9:00-10:20
- U11/13 (Ages 9-12)-10:40-12:00
Description: For this holiday development & mini-games camp, our on-ice coaches are devoted to communication, teaching skills, leadership, skill analysis and safety and risk management. The skills curriculum includes development of skating, shooting and stickhandling mechanics to ensure the participants are able to build a strong foundation of hockey skills. Each skate will end with fun mini games.
- Log in to your account. Be sure to select “Community User Login” unless you are a lakehead faculty, student or staff.
- For first time users, please create your user account using the parents information. Do not create the account in your child’s name.
- If you do not remember your username or password, you can hit “trouble logging in” to get your username sent to your, or a password reset email
- Navigate to your program of choice by going to Program Registration, and then filtering by Kids Camps & Hockey
- Click “Register” next to the specific camp you are wanting to register for. Then, click “register” next to your child’s name. If your child is not there, click “add a new dependent” to create their profile
- Complete the camp registration steps
- For the waiver page, be sure to click on the grey box and then sign in the white pop up box
- For the custom prompts, make sure you have selected a response for all required questions
- Check out
- You will receive a confirmation email if registration has been completed correctly.