SUMMER HOCKEY CAMPS 2023
Join the Thunderwolves Hockey team for our summer camps! With a wide variety of options from general skill development to position specific camps, your child will have a fun experience, while developing their skills!
Please note ALL hockey camps are coed!
Our Summer 2023 Camp Line up is as follows. For camp specific descriptions, please follow the link below to our online camp registration portal.
- Skill Development Camps
- U7/U9 – Aug 8 to 11, 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- Option 1: Aug 8 to 11, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Option 2: Aug 14 to 18, 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- Position Specific Camps:
- U11 D Camp – Aug 8 to 11, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- U13/U15 D Camp – Aug 14 to 18, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Goalie Camp – Aug 21 to 25 – 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- Tryout Camps
- U9 & U11 Tryout Camp – Aug 21 to 25, 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- U13 Tryout Camp – Aug 21 to 25, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- U15 Tryout & Body Contact Camp – Aug 14 to 18, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- Power Skating Camps
- U7/U9 – Aug 28 to Sep 1, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- U11 & U13 – Aug 28 to Sep 1, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- U15 & U18 – Aug 28 to Sep 1 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Location: All camps take place at Current River Arena
Cost: 5-day camps are $250, and 4-day camps are $200. All camps include a hockey jersey.
Registration: All registrations will open on Saturday, April 22nd at 12:00 pm and will remain open until the Friday prior to the camp start at 12:00 pm (e.g. Aug 8-11 camps will close on Fri Aug 4 at 12:00 pm)
Registration instructions can be found at the bottom of the page. Have questions about the camp programming? Please contact Kody at firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance with actual registration, please contact email@example.com
- Navigate to our registration portal at: https://luathletics.lakeheadu.ca/
- Log in to your account by clicking “Sign In” at the top right of our registration portal. Be sure to use the main username/email box to sign in, unless you are a lakehead faculty, student, or staff. If you are a current lakehead faculty, student, or staff with a MyInfo login, please select “click here for Lakehead User login” and use those credentials.
- For first time users, hit “sign up” at the bottom of the pop up box. Please create your user account using the parents information. Do not create the account in your child’s name.
- If you do not remember your username or password, you can hit “trouble logging in” to get your username sent to you or request a password reset email. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for account access support
- Navigate to your program of choice by going to Program Registration, selecting the classification “Youth Programs”, and then selecting the correct “Semester (which is Spring/Summer 2022 for summer camps”. You can narrow your search further by “Category” if desired (ActiveU, Basketball, etc.)
- Select your desired program.
- Click “Register” next to the offering you are wanting to register for. Then, click “register” next to your child’s name. If your child is not there, click “add a family member” to create their profile
- If the register button is missing, it is likely that you or your child are missing a birthday on your profile! You can edit or add birthdays by hitting your username in the top right corner of the page. You’ll need to change the ‘Viewing As’ person to the individual whose birthday you are trying to change, and then can hit the edit button.
- Complete the camp registration steps
- For the waiver page, be sure to click on the grey box and then sign in the white pop up box
- For the custom prompts, make sure you have selected a response for all required questions
- Check out
- You will receive a confirmation email if registration has been completed correctly.