SUMMER CAMP OPEN HOUSE!
Interested in a Lakehead Athletics Summer Camp? Already signed up for this summer and want to see our space, and meet our staff? Come visit us at our Camp Open House!
- Date: Sunday, May 28th, 2023
- Time: 2:00 to 4:00 pm
- Activities: Facility tours and activity stations for our basketball, volleyball, hockey, track and field, and ActiveU camps!
- Location: 955 Sanders Drive – Lakehead Athletics Facilities
You can learn more about our camp programming, and meet the staff from our Basketball Camps, Volleyball Camps, Track Camps, ActiveU camps, and Hockey Camps. In person registration will also be available!
We hope to see you there – RSVP on this Facebook Event page to let us know if you’re coming!
ABOUT LAKEHEAD ATHLETICS KIDS PROGRAMS:
Lakehead Athletics Kids Camps are run by the Athletics Department at Lakehead University in Thunder Bay, ON. We run a variety of half day kids camps, full day kids camps, and specialty camps out of our on-campus facilities.
- ActiveU is a multi-sport day camp that will features a full day of activities including sports, swimming, and interactive actitivies!
- During the school year, ActiveU also offers PD Day Camps, March Break Camps, Birthday Parties, and School Board Programming!
- If you are a teacher interested in having ActiveU visit your class, or coming to the Lakehead Athletics Facilities for a Field Trip, email us at email@example.com
Sport Specific Camps
- Our sport-specific day camps are run by our Varsity Coaches and Athletics! Camps range from beginner to advanced skills.
- Your child gets to play and practice with the Thunderwolves on their home court!
- Click on the “Sport Specific Camp” icon above to navigate to camp specific camps
- Please note that wrestling camp information is not yet available for Summer 2022 and will be released when available! Updates will be posted on social media (@activeu.lu) and on our website here.
Program Registration Instructions:
Be sure to visit your camp specific page for details prior to registering, to ensure you select the correct division, dates, etc.!
- Navigate to our registration portal at: https://luathletics.lakeheadu.ca/
- Log in to your account by clicking “Sign In” at the top right of our registration portal. Be sure to use main username/email box to sign in, unless you are a lakehead faculty, student, or staff. If you are a current lakehead faculty, student, or staff with a MyInfo login, please select “click here for Lakehead User login” and use those credentials.
- For first time users, please create your user account using the parents information. Do not create the account in your child’s name.
- If you do not remember your username or password, you can hit “trouble logging in” to get your username sent to your, or a password reset email. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for account access support
- Navigate to your program of choice by going to Program Registration, selecting the correct “Semester”, and then program type
- Click “Register” next to the offering you are wanting to register for. Then, click “register” next to your child’s name. If your child is not there, click “add a family member” to create their profile
- If the register button is missing, it is likely that you or your child are missing a birthday on your profile! You can edit or add birthdays by hitting your username in the top right corner of the page. You’ll need to change the ‘Viewing As’ person to the individual whose birthday you are trying to change, and then can hit the edit button.
- Complete the camp registration steps
- For the waiver page, be sure to click on the grey box and then sign in the white pop up box
- For the custom prompts, make sure you have selected a response for all required questions
- Check out
- You will receive a confirmation email if registration has been completed correctly.