Track and Field
SPEED, POWER, AGILITY CAMP – DEC 2023 TO FEB 2024
Description: The Lakehead University Track & Field program presents our multi-sport Speed, Power & Agi
Ages: This program is for athletes in grades 4 through 12. Grades 4 through 7 should register in U14, and Grades 8 through 12 should register in U18.
Winter Session Days/Times:
- Thursdays, 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Saturdays, 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Winter Session Dates: Program starts Thursday, December 14th and ends Saturday, Feb 1st. There are no sessions on Dec 26/28 and Jan 4/6 due to the Holidays.
Registration: Registration is available for either Thursdays & Saturdays, or single days only. Registration will remain open until program start or capacity is reached.
FALL/WINTER 2023 Track & Field/Cross Country Development PRogram
Program Description: Lakehead’s Track & Field/Cross-Country program’s aim is to introduce U12 and U14 athletes to the sport of Athletics, as well as athletic competitions. Track & Field/Cross-Country are foundational sports for all ages and abilities, structured around the development of skills and competition associated with running, jumping and throwing. We aim to create learning opportunities for athletes to actively participate competitively or recreationally in all disciplines of athletics and obtain new multisport skills.
Divisions: This program has two age divisions. U12 is for athletes in grades 4 to 6, while U14 is for athletes in grade 7 to 8
Dates/Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm, starting October 3rd through until February 29th
Cost: The cost for this program is $310 for both days, or $160 for single days. Registration includes a competition uniform!
Registration opens September 5th at 9:00, until program start or filled to capacity!
Need assistance with registration? Please see instructions below. You can also email email@example.com or contact 343-8010 x8950. If you have questions about the specific program and/or what division to enter, please contact our coach Joe McDonough at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Navigate to our registration portal at: https://luathletics.lakeheadu.ca/
- Log in to your account by clicking “Sign In” at the top right of our registration portal. Be sure to use the main username/email box to sign in, unless you are a lakehead faculty, student, or staff. If you are a current lakehead faculty, student, or staff with a MyInfo login, please select “click here for Lakehead User login” and use those credentials.
- For first time users, hit “sign up” at the bottom of the pop up box. Please create your user account using the parents information. Do not create the account in your child’s name.
- If you do not remember your username or password, you can hit “trouble logging in” to get your username sent to you or request a password reset email. You can also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for account access support
- Navigate to your program of choice by going to Program Registration, selecting the classification “Youth Programs”, and then selecting the correct “Semester (which is Spring/Summer 2022 for summer camps”. You can narrow your search further by “Category” if desired (ActiveU, Basketball, etc.)
- Select your desired program.
- Click “Register” next to the offering you are wanting to register for. Then, click “register” next to your child’s name. If your child is not there, click “add a family member” to create their profile
- If the register button is missing, it is likely that you or your child are missing a birthday on your profile! You can edit or add birthdays by hitting your username in the top right corner of the page. You’ll need to change the ‘Viewing As’ person to the individual whose birthday you are trying to change, and then can hit the edit button.
- Complete the camp registration steps
- For the waiver page, be sure to click on the grey box and then sign in the white pop up box
- For the custom prompts, make sure you have selected a response for all required questions
- Check out
- You will receive a confirmation email if registration has been completed correctly.