IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION: All participants must be signed up by a parent or guardian. Children must be added as a dependent under the parent/guardian’s account. To add a dependent, login and then enter your profile in the top right corner. Once in that page, please click the ‘Add a Dependent’ button, which will ask for the child’s information. Once this is completed and you click the ‘register’ button on the program, a pop-up will appear asking who to register with your dependent’s listed. Once you reach the waiver form, please read over the waiver but then use the grey box at the bottom to sign.
For any questions regarding camp programming or for assistance with registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 807-343-8950
fall 2022 programs
Girls Volleyball – Wednesday Skills & Drills
These 1-hour long skill sessions are designed to focus on a volleyball skill each week to optimally prepare athletes for their club season. All sessions will have a primary skill focus however each session will also involve different forms of competition & game-play drills. The sessions will be coached by the Thunderwolves women’s volleyball athletes & coaches.
Dates: Wednesdays, Oct 12 to Dec 14
Age Divisions & Times
- Girls Grades 8-9 – 6:00-7:10 pm
- Girls Grades 10-12 – 7:10-8:20 pm
Cost: $140 -T-shirt included
Location:To manage the large interest, there will be two locations for this program – the CJ Sanders Fieldhouse, and Ecole Elsie MacGill. Please select the offering based on your desired location.
Youth Coed Volleyball House League
These 1.5 hour long house league sessions will offer athletes the chance to learn some volleyball skills while also getting lots of opportunity for game play experience. The structure of the sessions will be approximately 40 minutes of skill-learning and 50 mins of game-play. The sessions will be coached by both the Thunderwolves Women’s Volleyball athletes & SNVC coaches.
Dates: Sundays – Oct 16 to Dec 11
Divisions & Times
- Girls & Boys Grades 8 and 9 – 6-7:30pm
- Girls & Boys Grades 10-12 – 7:30-9:00
Cost: $150, includes t-shirt.
Location: CJ Sanders Fieldhouse Gym, 955 Sanders Drive
- Navigate to our registration portal at: https://luathletics.lakeheadu.ca/
- Log in to your account by clicking “Sign In” at the top right of our registration portal. Be sure to use the main username/email box to sign in, unless you are a lakehead faculty, student, or staff. If you are a current lakehead faculty, student, or staff with a MyInfo login, please select “click here for Lakehead User login” and use those credentials.
- For first time users, hit “sign up” at the bottom of the pop up box. Please create your user account using the parents information. Do not create the account in your child’s name.
- If you do not remember your username or password, you can hit “trouble logging in” to get your username sent to you or request a password reset email. You can also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for account access support
- Navigate to your program of choice by going to Program Registration, selecting the classification “Youth Programs”, and then selecting the correct “Semester (which is Spring/Summer 2022 for summer camps”). You can narrow your search further by “Category” if desired (ActiveU, Basketball, etc.)
- Select your desired program.
- Click “Register” next to the offering you are wanting to register for. Then, click “register” next to your child’s name. If your child is not there, click “add a family member” to create their profile
- If the register button is missing, it is likely that you or your child are missing a birthday on your profile! You can edit or add birthdays by hitting your username in the top right corner of the page. You’ll need to change the ‘Viewing As’ person to the individual whose birthday you are trying to change, and then can hit the edit button.
- Complete the camp registration steps
- For the waiver page, be sure to click on the grey box and then sign in the white pop up box
- For the custom prompts, make sure you have selected a response for all required questions
- Check out
- You will receive a confirmation email if registration has been completed correctly.