IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION: All participants must be signed up by a parent or guardian. Children must be added as a dependent under the parent/guardian’s account. To add a dependent, login and then enter your profile in the top right corner. Once in that page, please click the ‘Add a Dependent’ button, which will ask for the child’s information. Once this is completed and you click the ‘register’ button on the program, a pop-up will appear asking who to register with your dependent’s listed. Once you reach the waiver form, please read over the waiver but then use the grey box at the bottom to sign.
For any questions regarding camp programming or for assistance with registration, please email email@example.com or call 807-343-8950
2023-2024 School Year programs
Stay tuned for more information coming soon regarding our Winter Development Program! At this time, there is no scheduled fall volleyball programming.
- Navigate to our registration portal at: https://luathletics.lakeheadu.ca/
- Log in to your account by clicking “Sign In” at the top right of our registration portal. Be sure to use the main username/email box to sign in, unless you are a lakehead faculty, student, or staff. If you are a current lakehead faculty, student, or staff with a MyInfo login, please select “click here for Lakehead User login” and use those credentials.
- For first time users, hit “sign up” at the bottom of the pop up box. Please create your user account using the parents information. Do not create the account in your child’s name.
- If you do not remember your username or password, you can hit “trouble logging in” to get your username sent to you or request a password reset email. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for account access support
- Navigate to your program of choice by going to Program Registration, selecting the classification “Youth Programs”, and then selecting the correct “Semester (which is Spring/Summer 2022 for summer camps”). You can narrow your search further by “Category” if desired (ActiveU, Basketball, etc.)
- Select your desired program.
- Click “Register” next to the offering you are wanting to register for. Then, click “register” next to your child’s name. If your child is not there, click “add a family member” to create their profile
- If the register button is missing, it is likely that you or your child are missing a birthday on your profile! You can edit or add birthdays by hitting your username in the top right corner of the page. You’ll need to change the ‘Viewing As’ person to the individual whose birthday you are trying to change, and then can hit the edit button.
- Complete the camp registration steps
- For the waiver page, be sure to click on the grey box and then sign in the white pop up box
- For the custom prompts, make sure you have selected a response for all required questions
- Check out
- You will receive a confirmation email if registration has been completed correctly.