SCHOOL YEAR PROGRAMS 2022/2023
Junior Wolves Development Program (Full Year)
Join the Junior Wolves Development program, a basketball program for girls! The focus of this program is on grassroots skill development, and is a feeder program for the Junior Wolves travel teams. Registration for this program includes a Special Junior Wolves T-Shirt!
Dates: October 15th through February 25th, with a break December 20th to January 6th. Programs run on Mondays and Saturdays, and registration is available for both or single days.
- Grade 1 to 3 Girls – Mondays 4:00 to 5:00 pm, Saturdays 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Grade 4 to 6 Girls – Mondays 5:00 to 6:00 pm, Saturdays 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Grade 7 to 9 Girls – Mondays 6:00 pm to 7:00 p, Saturdays 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- Both days (approximately 34 hours of instruction) – $340
- Single Day (Monday or Saturdays only, approximately 17 hours of instruction) – $200
Location: Junior Wolves Development will take place at PACI Gym, located at 801 Red River Road
Need help with registration? Please see registration instructions at the bottom of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 343-8010 x8950.
- Navigate to our registration portal at: https://luathletics.lakeheadu.ca/
- Log in to your account by clicking “Sign In” at the top right of our registration portal. Be sure to use the main username/email box to sign in, unless you are a lakehead faculty, student, or staff. If you are a current lakehead faculty, student, or staff with a MyInfo login, please select “click here for Lakehead User login” and use those credentials.
- For first time users, hit “sign up” at the bottom of the pop up box. Please create your user account using the parents information. Do not create the account in your child’s name.
- If you do not remember your username or password, you can hit “trouble logging in” to get your username sent to you or request a password reset email. You can also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for account access support
- Navigate to your program of choice by going to Program Registration, selecting the classification “Youth Programs”, and then selecting the correct “Semester (which is Spring/Summer 2022 for summer camps”. You can narrow your search further by “Category” if desired (ActiveU, Basketball, etc.)
- Select your desired program.
- Click “Register” next to the offering you are wanting to register for. Then, click “register” next to your child’s name. If your child is not there, click “add a family member” to create their profile
- If the register button is missing, it is likely that you or your child are missing a birthday on your profile! You can edit or add birthdays by hitting your username in the top right corner of the page. You’ll need to change the ‘Viewing As’ person to the individual whose birthday you are trying to change, and then can hit the edit button.
- Complete the camp registration steps
- For the waiver page, be sure to click on the grey box and then sign in the white pop up box
- For the custom prompts, make sure you have selected a response for all required questions
- Check out
- You will receive a confirmation email if registration has been completed correctly.