IMPORTANT NOTE FOR REGISTRATION: For registration, parents/guardians must be signed in as themselves, rather than as their child. For full registration instructions please see the bottom of this page.
For questions about the camp, please contact coach Brody Evans at email@example.com or 343-8010 x8950.
For assistance with registration, please contact Laura Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 343-8010 x8950
MARCH BREAK 2023
Join us for our March Break Camp to develop your wrestling skills! Work with with Lakehead Wrestling coaches and athletes to develop your skills through drills and games that will be fun and effective for any age.
Camp Dates/Times: Mar 13 through 17, 1pm to 3 pm daily.
Location: Lakehead University Hangar, 955 Sanders Drive
Ages: Grades 6 through 12
Instructions for Registering:
- Navigate to our registration portal at: https://luathletics.lakeheadu.ca/
- Log in to your account by clicking “Sign In” at the top right of our registration portal. Be sure to use the main username/email box to sign in, unless you are a lakehead faculty, student, or staff. If you are a current lakehead faculty, student, or staff with a MyInfo login, please select “click here for Lakehead User login” and use those credentials.
- For first time users, hit “sign up” at the bottom of the pop up box. Please create your user account using the parents information. Do not create the account in your child’s name.
- If you do not remember your username or password, you can hit “trouble logging in” to get your username sent to you or request a password reset email. You can also email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for account access support
- Navigate to your program of choice by going to Program Registration, selecting the classification “Youth Programs”, and then selecting the correct “Semester”. You can narrow your search further by “Category” if desired (ActiveU, Basketball, etc.)
- Select your desired program.
- Click “Register” next to the offering you are wanting to register for. Then, click “register” next to your child’s name. If your child is not there, click “add a family member” to create their profile
- If the register button is missing, it is likely that you or your child are missing a birthday on your profile! You can edit or add birthdays by hitting your username in the top right corner of the page. You’ll need to change the ‘Viewing As’ person to the individual whose birthday you are trying to change, and then can hit the edit button.
- Complete the camp registration steps
- For the waiver page, be sure to click on the grey box and then sign in the white pop up box
- For the custom prompts, make sure you have selected a response for all required questions
- Check out
- You will receive a confirmation email if registration has been completed correctly.