IMPORTANT NOTE FOR REGISTRATION: For registration, parents/guardians must be signed in as themselves, rather than as their child. For full registration instructions please see the bottom of this page.
For questions about Wrestling Camps, please contact coach Jordan Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org
For assistance with registration, please contact the ActiveU Camp Office at email@example.com or 343-8010 x7244
winter wrestling performance camp
Join the Thunderwolves Wrestling team for our winter camp! With a wide variety of activities ranging from technical sessions to live scrimmages, your child will have a fun experience, while improving their fitness and knowledge of wrestling!
Dates: December 27th through December 31st,
- Dec 27th through Dec 30th sessions: 10:00 am to 3:00, with an on your own lunch break scheduled for 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm each day.
- Dec 31st: Morning session only from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Location: 955 Sanders Drive, CJ Sanders Fieldhouse Gymnasium.
Ages: For athletes ages 13 to 18
Requirements: Some prior experience with combatives required.
Have questions about this camp? Email Jordan Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Need help with registration? Email email@example.com or contact 343-8010 x8950.
Instructions for Registering:
- Navigate to our registration portal at: https://luathletics.lakeheadu.ca/
- Log in to your account by clicking “Sign In” at the top right of our registration portal. Be sure to use the main username/email box to sign in, unless you are a lakehead faculty, student, or staff. If you are a current lakehead faculty, student, or staff with a MyInfo login, please select “click here for Lakehead User login” and use those credentials.
- For first time users, hit “sign up” at the bottom of the pop up box. Please create your user account using the parents information. Do not create the account in your child’s name.
- If you do not remember your username or password, you can hit “trouble logging in” to get your username sent to you or request a password reset email. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for account access support
- Navigate to your program of choice by going to Program Registration, selecting the classification “Youth Programs”, and then selecting the correct “Semester”. You can narrow your search further by “Category” if desired (ActiveU, Basketball, etc.)
- Select your desired program.
- Click “Register” next to the offering you are wanting to register for. Then, click “register” next to your child’s name. If your child is not there, click “add a family member” to create their profile
- If the register button is missing, it is likely that you or your child are missing a birthday on your profile! You can edit or add birthdays by hitting your username in the top right corner of the page. You’ll need to change the ‘Viewing As’ person to the individual whose birthday you are trying to change, and then can hit the edit button.
- Complete the camp registration steps
- For the waiver page, be sure to click on the grey box and then sign in the white pop up box
- For the custom prompts, make sure you have selected a response for all required questions
- Check out
- You will receive a confirmation email if registration has been completed correctly.